What you will learn from this class:
- Making of tarts Shells (dough making and shaping techniques)
- Making of delicious less sweet pastry cream and chocolate cream
- Making of Choux pastry (cooking of dough, making of crust/craquelin)
- Special arrangement of cut fruits: sliced, diced stacked, flower
- Glazing and dusting
- Filling up of choux
- Professional tips and important tricks for making these french pastries
- Storage details
- Min. 3pcs fruit tarts and 6pcs choux with packaging
- Printed recipes
Why should you join?
- Fruit tarts and choux are versatile and popular choice for anyone.
- It is beautiful, delicious, healthier choice and perfect for gifting or a treat for family.
- Learn the tricks on how not to fail choux pastries
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.