What you will learn from this class:
- What is wagashi
- How to make melting texture of Nerikiri dough (cooking of beanpaste).
- Coloring knowledge and making using healthy natural colouring
- Wrapping of beanpaste and walnuts
- How to make flower shapes using special tools.
- Techniques on making smooth gradation
- Professional tips and important tricks for making beautiful wagashi nerikiri
- Storage detail
- 6 Designs, bring home at least 8pcs of your creation
- Bonus demo of Chrysanthemum
- Printed recipes
Why should you join?
- Make super cute and dainty japanese desserts
- This is healthy version of desserts. no artificial colourings!
- Learn them for upcoming Mid-Autumn festival! Gift something different this year!
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.