What you will learn from this class (macarons):
- LESS SWEET French Meringue based macaron shells
- Fillings: Vanilla and Speculoous buttercream
- Professional tips and important tricks for making the perfect macarons
- Macaron size: 5.5cm giant size
- Coloring techniques
- Storage details
What you will learn from this class (Calligraphy):
- Introduction to Calligraphy
- Relevant tools and materials
- How to hold your brush pen
- Paper and pen placement
- Principle skills of brush calligraphy
- Basic strokes and demonstration of common mistakes
- Lowercase letterforms rundown in family groups
- Transfer your artistic vision from pen to paper to your macarons!
- Minimum 10pcs giant size macarons (5.5cm)
- Printed recipes
- Structured exercise & practice sheets
- Guide sheets
- 1 Pentel Touch x 1 Edible Food Ink Brush Pen
*OPEN FOR ANYONE AGE 10 AND ABOVE*
Why should you join?
- Make your own authentic macarons that are chewy in the inside and crispy on the outside
- Macarons are always hard to make, especially without guidance. Most will tend to fail.
- Understand what mistakes you are making and never fail macarons again!
- Learn how to write properly now!
- Open your baking options to wider customisation and satisfy your customer’s needs.
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.