What is a pinata bombshell cake?
Similar to a Mexican piñata which is made of paper mache, this cake brings with it that element of surprise that will brighten up any celebration.
The cake is hit with a small hammer and it cracked open to reveal an assortment of candy, chocolates, marshmallow and of course, cake in it!
It is is a huge challenge making this. The tricky part is ensuring the chocolate doesn’t melt in our hot and humid weather!
Getting the right thickness for the shell is also important. If it is too thick, it won’t crack when you whack it. A too-thin chocolate shell will also be too fragile to transport.
However, with that happy faces are certainly priceless!
What you will learn from this class:
- CHOOSE ONE from: Unicorn or Among Us
- Bake a chocolate cake from scratch.
- Making chocolate ganache.
- Correct method to melt chocolate and form to a sphere.
- Making parts of the decorations from handcrafting fondant.
- Assembling your sphere with cake, chocolates and candies!
- Trouble-shooting problem that might rise during the process.
- Professional tips and important tricks for making these product
- Storage details
Why should you join?
- Learn the latest trend and bring home this surprise!
- Both Adults and Kids’ favourite Knock knock cake!
- Have fun and all materials prepared for you: fuss-free!
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.