What you will learn from this class:
- Making of Serena’s own created YUZU Chocolate Recipe
- Cake and Buttercream Recipes and ingredients knowledge
- Introduction of tools needed for piping of realistic korean style flowers
- Pairing of cakes with different fillings such as Speculoos, nutella and chocolate chips
- Hands-on Making of swiss meringue buttercream
- Perfection in cake frosting
- How to create Gold frosting
- Piping of Realistic chocolate Flowers:
- Peonies in diff stages
- Ranunculus in diff stages
- Lambs Ears
- Assembling of flowers on Cake and final touch up
- Professional tips and important tricks for making flower cakes
- Storage details
- 7 hours
- 45 mins break included
- Lunch included
- Whole 6 inch decorated cake
- Master certificate
- Printed recipes
Why should you join?
- Yuzu chocolate has a very delicious and refreshing taste. It is not sweet.
- Chocolate is more stable for other cream.
- Serena is the master of flower piping, she has been piping since 2015, korea-trained.
- This is a small and intimate focus class with only 4 students maximum
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.