For Studio Workshops
- Participants are not allowed to cancel class once booked.
- If participant needs to change class due to Covid related situations, please contact nanatang immediately and there will be an admin fee involved for this change. This is the only exception for a change of class and only applicable for workshops conducted by local instructors (for example: Chef Serena, Yen etc).
- No refund will be given unless Nanatang is the one canceling class.
- Nanatang reserves the rights to postpone class and change date if the situation does not allow the class to proceed (for example, sudden announcement of CB).
- You may transfer your slot to someone else if you are not able to attend the workshop. It is not nanatang’s responsibility to find a replacement for you.
- If you did not come for the workshop, there will not replacement workshop.
- If you still have a balance to pay for the workshop and did not attend, you will still need to pay for the balance.
- Nanatang will provide all materials. You do not need to prepare anything unless stated (for example, to bring money notes for money-pulling cake class). nanatang will inform you ahead of time so you have sufficient time to prepare.
- Nanatang plans all class materials meticulously and choose learning methods that are best suited for every learners. Do expect to work individually and in groups as well.
- No washing is required but we appreciate if you can do your best to keep workspace tidy and clean throughout the class.
- Photos taken in the workshop by Nanatang might be used and posted on our social media channels for marketing purposes. If you do not want to be in photos, do notify us on the workshop day.
- Do note the following requirements if you are coming for In-studio workshops:
- Masks is recommended to be worn
- Students to arrive 10 minutes before scheduled class times.
- Advanced registration is required. 1st-come, 1st-served basis. Strictly no cancellation is allowed after the class is booked.
- Nanatang reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not follow the above regulations.
- Nanatang reserves full rights to amend the above terms and conditions.
- Your safety is our priority.
For Nanatang Wallet
There is no expiry date for the credits.
Credits can be shared (for example, you can sign up 1 account and sign up the class for your friend).
Credits are strictly non refundable.
Credits can only be used for workshops listed on this website.
- No partial payments can be made with credits and other payment methods (such as credit cards).
- Your Cashbacks should be credited into your wallet by end of every month. If you didn’t receive it, feel free to contact us