- This event has passed.
Nanatang’s Signature Korean Fat-Fat-Carons (Express Class A)
February 26 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+8SGD 168.00 – SGD 198.00
What you will learn from this class:
- Making of Serena’s Less sweet Macarons (handson).
- Making of Signature Fillings (demo and semi-Handson):
- Over the rainbow vanilla cheese
- Lychee rose
- Piping and assembling like a pro
- Baking of cake
- Decorating with toppings
- Making of buttercream and cream cheese
- Assembling of macarons
- Packaging knowledge
- Professional tips and important tricks for making the perfect macarons
- Storage details
- 3 hours
- Min. 10pcs giant fatfatcarons
- Printed recipes
*OPEN FOR ANYONE AGE 10 AND ABOVE*
Why should you join?
- Since you cant go korea now, why not learn this super trendy and delicious fatfatcarons yourself !
- Guaranteed that you will be amazed with these fatfatcarons and likely not to go back to the usual boring macarons.
- Make your own authentic macarons that are chewy in the inside and crispy on the outside
- Macarons are always hard to make, especially without guidance. Most will tend to fail.
- Understand what mistakes you are making and never fail macarons again!
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.
Serena, Head-Caketist of nanatang, has been in the caking scene since 2013. Join her upcoming workshops and learn a life-time skill! Open for all, with or without any baking background. Upgrade your skills to another designer level!
Ticket Options (Select one)
- 1 Pax (Adult or Child)
- 2 Pax (Adult + Child)
After purchase, you will receive the following via email immediately:
- An email confirmation on the class date, time and location.
- Min. 6
- Max. 8