- This event has passed.
Character Macarons: Tigger & Piglets
February 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+8SGD 158.00 – SGD 188.00
What you will learn from this class:
- Making of Serena’s Signature Italian Macarons recipe
- Techniques of making colours.
- Piping techniques: how to make character tsum tsum style
- Design: Tigger and Piglet
- Fillings: Raspberry
- Professional tips and important tricks for making the perfect macarons shells
- Storage details
- Minimum 10pcs of macarons
- Printed recipes
- Challenge yourself and satisfy your curiosity on how to make super cute character macarons.
- Apply same techniques for other characters
- Make your own authentic macarons that are chewy in the inside and crispy on the outside
- Macarons are always hard to make, especially without guidance. Most will tend to fail.
- Understand what mistakes you are making and never fail macarons again!
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.
Serena, Head-Caketist of nanatang, has been in the caking scene since 2013. Join her upcoming workshops and learn a life-time skill! Open for all, with or without any baking background. Upgrade your skills to another designer level!
Ticket Options (Select one)
- 1 Pax (Adult or Child)
- 2 Pax (Adult + Child)
After purchase, you will receive the following via email immediately:
- An email confirmation on the class date, time and location.
- Min. 6
- Max. 6