- This event has passed.
Duo French Pastries: Choux X Fruit Tarts
February 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC+8SGD 168.00
What you will learn from this class:
- Making of tarts Shells (dough making and shaping techniques)
- Making of delicious less sweet pastry cream and chocolate cream
- Making of Choux pastry (cooking of dough, making of crust/craquelin)
- Special arrangement of cut fruits: sliced, diced stacked, flower
- Glazing and dusting
- Filling up of choux
- Professional tips and important tricks for making these french pastries
- Storage details
- Min. 3pcs fruit tarts and 6pcs choux with packaging
- Printed recipes
- Fruit tarts and choux are versatile and popular choice for anyone.
- It is beautiful, delicious, healthier choice and perfect for gifting or a treat for family.
- Learn the tricks on how not to fail choux pastries
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.
Serena, Head-Caketist of nanatang, has been in the caking scene since 2013. Join her upcoming workshops and learn a life-time skill! Open for all, with or without any baking background. Upgrade your skills to another designer level!
Yen has been very into fondant and modelling work. Graduated with culinary background and trained with many worldwide fondant instructors. She has been with Nanatang since 2019.
Ticket Options (Select one)
- 1 Pax
*OPEN TO ANYONE 12 and above
After purchase, you will receive the following via email immediately:
- An email confirmation on the class date, time and location.
- Min. 6
- Max. 8