- This event has passed.
Japanese Wagashi: Nerikiri (natural colours)
February 19 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC+8SGD 168.00
What you will learn from this class:
- What is wagashi
- How to make melting texture of Nerikiri dough (cooking of beanpaste).
- Coloring knowledge and making using healthy natural colouring
- Wrapping of beanpaste and walnuts
- How to make flower shapes using special tools.
- Techniques on making smooth gradation
- 6 designs + 1 bonus design
- Professional tips and important tricks for making beautiful wagashi nerikiri
- Storage detail
- 6 Designs, bring home at least 8pcs of your creation
- Bonus demo of Chrysanthemum
- Printed recipes
- Make super cute and dainty japanese desserts
- This is healthy version of desserts. no artificial colourings!
- Learn them for upcoming Mid-Autumn festival! Gift something different this year!
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.
Serena, Head-Caketist of nanatang, has been in the caking scene since 2013. Join her upcoming workshops and learn a life-time skill! Open for all, with or without any baking background. Upgrade your skills to another designer level!
Ticket Options (Select one)
- 1 Pax
After purchase, you will receive the following via email immediately:
- An email confirmation on the class date, time and location.
- Min. 6
- Max. 8