What you will learn from this class:
- Making of Serena’s Signature Italian Macarons recipe
- Techniques of making colours, without having to make multiple batters
- Piping and drawing techniques
- Creating different complex designs: Winnie the Pooh, piglet, tigger, eeyor
- Making of pairing shapes such as round, heart and oval
- Professional tips and important tricks for making the perfect macarons
- Making of Signature Fillings (demo) and piping into shells: Strawberry
- Assembling of macarons on BONUS FREE 6 inch chocolate cake
- 2nd BONUS: learning to draw and pipe bees, grass, flowers and leaves
- Storage details
Why should you join?
- Challenge yourself and satisfy your curiosity on how to make super cute character macarons.
- Apply same techniques for any other characters
- Make your own authentic macarons that are chewy in the inside and crispy on the outside
- Macarons are always hard to make, especially without guidance. Most will tend to fail.
- Understand what mistakes you are making and never fail macarons again!
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.