What you will learn from this class:
- Cupcake Recipes and ingredients knowledge (cupcakes will be ready made)
- Introduction of beanpaste and how to use
- Colour Tinting of beanpaste demonstration, using natural colouring and colour gel
- Colouring techniques and colour combination
- Demonstration and guidance on piping the flowers
- Hands-on piping flowers individually
- Hands-on arrangement of flowers on 4 Earl Grey cupcakes
- Knowledge on the tools used
- Types of flowers you will learn: Carnation | Zinnia | Hydrangea | Blossom
- Professional tips and important tricks for making flower cupcakes
- Storage details
Why should you join?
- This is a basic flower piping class, suitable for anyone who wants to start learning how to pipe with just a tiny investment.
- Finally understand the differences between beanpaste and buttercream
- Serena is the master of flower piping, she has been piping since 2015, korea-trained and certified
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.