What you will learn from this class:
- Cake Recipes and ingredients knowledge (cake ready in class due to time constraint)
- Making of fluffy swiss meringue buttercream
- Frosting of Cake professionally and create super sharp edge
- How to make “Standing Cake”
- Create Texture on cake
- Korean Glossy buttercream making
- Introduction of tools needed for piping of realistic korean style flowers
- Piping of flowers: Classic Rose, Juliet Rose, hydrangea and lambs ears
- Palette Knife basic technique: Making of leaves
- Colouring techniques and colour combination
- Assembling of flowers on cake and final touch up
- Professional tips and important tricks for making flower cakes
- Storage details
Why should you join?
- This class is more for serious learners who want to learn more about flower piping and try out a few variations of flower piping.
- For those who are curious about what exactly is glossy buttercream, this is the class to go for!
- Serena is the master of flower piping, she has been piping since 2015, korea-trained and certified.
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.