What you will learn from this class:
- Making of tarts Shells (dough making and shaping techniques)
- Making of delicious and a variety of less sweet inserts: a total of 7 insert recipes
- 4 different tarts combination: Chocolate Salted Caramel, Lemon Curd, Goodie Matcha, Raspberry Vanilla
- The most important trick on how to have your shells last for more than a week without turning soggy
- Glazing, piping, dusting and final presentation that will make everyone drools
- Professional tips and important tricks for making these french pastries
- Storage details
Why should you join?
- Tarts are one of the most popular pastries. Almost all cafes will have it!
- Make it yourself: in average tarts are sold at $9 per piece at cafe!
- It is well presented, delicious, healthier choice and perfect for gifting or a treat for family.
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.