What you will learn from this class:
- Making of soft and sponge texture dacquoise shells in 4 different versions
- Making of french buttercream
- How to use base buttercream to create multiple flavours (6flavours in class)
- Classic chocolate, matcha, strawberry, citrus vanilla, sesame and pistachio
- Making of strawberry jam, pistachio paste
- Piping techniques
- How to assemble and present this product
- Important Tips on baking dacquoise
- Professional tips and important tricks
- Storage details
Why should you join?
- Dacquoise is commonly known to be sister of macarons but it is low in sugar and softer in texture.
- Make it yourself and replicate at home easily
- It is well presented, delicious and perfect for gifting or a treat for family.
- This is a small and intimate focus class
- Receive and ask for help even after class when you make again at home.